Yes, I use affiliate links in procuremental.com and I may earn commission if services or goods are purchased via those links. However – all opinions presented in this blog are my own, no matter if an article contains affiliate links or not.
My affiliate links policy – Q&A:
- How do I know if this link will make you rich?
- Affiliate links are only in posts that have this disclosure at the top.
- All affiliate links start with: “procuremental.com/out/”.
- Are there any additional costs if I click your affiliate links?
- No, affiliate links forward you to merchants website, like any other hyperlink.
- If you decide to purchase from the merchant I referred you to, my commission will come from sellers profit, not from your pocket. The standard price can never be higher through affiliate links at procuremental.com than going directly to merchants website. In fact the prices through my links can sometimes be even lower, because merchants offer discounts to their affiliates.
- If for any reason a merchant is trying to charge you extra money, because you used my links, then please let me know ASAP (email@example.com), because this would be a direct violation of my agreement with this merchant and I would like to deal with this instantly.
- What if I don’t want you to earn from my clicks?
- Then don’t click at those links, use your preferred search engine to locate the merchant yourself or type the URL directly to browser’s address bar.
- I don’t mind if you don’t want to support me and my blog, no matter what your reasons are, it should be everyone’s freedom to choose what and when to click.
If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full collection of procuremental.com terms, conditions and policies can be found here.